The following are the key principles of such policy:
Policymakers will provide reliable, well trained and highly qualified technology and personnel for collecting personal information of individual and this information will be stored and kept safe with reliable sources.
Technology is the only way to achieve reliable and trustworthy information of an individual and this bill will incorporate the latest technology to achieve and store accurate, reliable, efficient information.
This bill will also incorporate and adapt to changes through time and with the active conditions, this change is imminent. Constantly improving the dynamic regulation of privacy protection based on new knowledge from the communities and national and international knowledge partners are designed.
• Clear and easily accessible records of its practices and policies;
• Type of personal or sensitive private data or information collected;
• Purpose of collecting and usage of such information;
• Disclosure of information including delicate private data or information;
• Reasonable security practices and procedures.
• Disambiguation/definition of keywords and phrases
• User rights and responsibilities
• Proper or expected usage; definition of misuse
• Accountability for online actions, behaviour, and conduct
• Payment details such as membership or subscription fees, etc.
• An opt-out policy describing the procedure for account termination, if available
• Sometimes contains an Arbitration clause detailing the dispute resolution process and limited rights to take a claim to court
• Disclaimer/Limitation of Liability clarifying the site's legal liability for damages incurred by users
• User notification upon modification of terms, if offered
Terms and service is a page on a website that sets out the rights and responsibilities of anyone using the site. It effectively forms a contract between the site and the user.
Terms and conditions often include an explanation or definition of key terms used in the terms, and outlines the legal limitations of responsibility of the website owner for any damages or harmed incurred during usage of the site.
A ToS agreement can cover a wide range of elements such as:
All service producers should let their clients know about the conditions below which the services are rendered. To keep things transparent, these conditions are informed through a set of terms-of-service, which lays the boundaries and the legal liaison between both parties. Frequently used by online service providers, the contract is legally confining and can be changed without giving prior announcements. Therefore, every online website must have terms & conditions mentioned on their website