This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name ‘legex.in’, all its subdomains and extensions are owned and operated by Legexhub Technology Private Limited by shares, incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013.
For the purpose of this Policy policy, wherever the context so requires,
- The term ‘You’ & ‘User’ shall mean any legal person or entity accessing or using the services provided on this Website, who is competent to enter into binding contracts, as per the provisions of the Indian Contract Act, 1872;
- The terms ‘We’, ‘Us’ & ‘Our’ shall mean the Website and/or the Company, as the context so requires.
- The terms ‘Party’ & ‘Parties’ shall respectively be used to refer to the User and the Company individually and collectively, as the context so requires.
- The headings of each section in this Policy are only for the purpose of organizing the various provisions under this Policy in an orderly manner, and shall not be used by either Party to interpret the provisions contained herein in any manner. Further, it is specifically agreed to by the Parties that the headings shall have no legal or contractual value.
By using the website and/ or providing information to the company through the website, the user consents to the acceptance of this policy and the mentioned terms unless the user explicitly denies providing the consent.
As for the terms,
- The User unequivocally agrees that this Policy and the aforementioned Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between the User and the Company, and that the User shall be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to any service that is provided by the Website, and that the same shall be deemed to be incorporated into the Terms, and shall be treated as part and parcel of the same.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that no signature or express act is required to make these Terms and the Policy binding on the User and that User's act of visiting any part of the Website constitutes the User’s full and final acceptance of the Policy and the aforementioned Terms.
- The user agrees for secondary purposes, including but not limited to marketing and communication, when providing us information.
- The user has the right to deny or withdraw their consent of providing us with any information, at any time, by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at our operating address: G 723, Lawyer’s Chambers, District Court, Karkardooma, Delhi 110032, India.
As for the mentioned terms,
- The user is aware that a ‘cookie’ is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can later be traced back from that particular browser, and that cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user, including but not limited to a user’s login identification, password, etc.
- The user is aware that the company uses temporary data collection mediums on the website and affiliated platforms to analyse page flow.
- The user is aware that the website places both permanent and temporary cookies and does hereby expresses consent to the same.
- The user is also aware that they are free to decline the website’s permits and additionally if they give consent to it initially, they can opt-out of it anytime they wish.
- Additionally, the user is aware that they might encounter ‘cookies’ or other similar devices on certain pages of the website that are placed by third parties or affiliates of the company. The user hereby acknowledges and agrees that the company does not control the use of such cookies and is in no way responsible for the same.
Collection of information
As for the terms of usage of this website,
- The user expressly agrees and acknowledges that the company collects and stores the user’s information which is provided by the User from time to time on the Website, including but not limited to the User’s personal details, contact details, banking details etc, as well as any documents or images uploaded by the user. The user is aware that the information will be used to provide features and services targeted at the user.
- The user is aware that the company may automatically track certain information about the User based upon the User’s IP address and the User’s behaviour on the Website, and the User expressly consents to the same. The User is aware that this information is used to do internal research on user demographics, interests, and behaviour, to enable the company to better understand, and cater to the interests of its users.
- The user is aware that if the user chooses to purchase services from the company, the user consents to the company to collect information about the user as needed to deliver the service and features.
- The user is aware that all the information the company collects, whether or not directly provided by the user to the company, including but not limited to personal details, may be compiled and shared with the regulatory and concerned bodies, both at the direction of the authorised bodies and to deliver the service requested by the user. The user expressly consents to the same.
- The user is aware that the information collected by the company may be used to contact and communicate with the user and the user hereby consents to the same.
- The user is aware that the public information user puts, both on the offline and online mediums, directed towards the company, directly or indirectly, including but not limited to message boards, forums etc. are stored by the company and any such information may be used to resolve and pursue disputes in the requisite jurisdictions.
- The user is aware that the company may occasionally request the user to do optional surveys and feedbacks and reviews. This may require the user to provide opinions and personal information. The user is aware that this data is used to customise the services and the company’s offerings.
- The user is aware that the terms are binding, but are not limiting in nature of information collection. The user is aware that the company can collect information outside the scope of this policy, provided that the company asks the user’s consent for the same.
In order to protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and steps and follow the industry’s best practices. We do our best to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
Any information entered by the user on the website and its affiliated subdomains and extensions is stored confidentially to protect the user against unintentional disclosure to third parties. Every usage of the user’s data is notified to the user prior to the action taken by the company.
The company engages with third parties to serve the user with additional features and to facilitate service delivery to the user. In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
We use Razorpay for processing payments. We/Razorpay do not store your card data on their servers. The data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) when processing payment. Your purchase transaction data is only used as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is not saved. The user’s credit and debit card information is not received, stored or retained by the company in any manner for unsolicited use.
Our payment gateway adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read the terms and conditions of razorpay on https://razorpay.com
Disclosure of personal information
We never share your information for unsolicited usage by third parties. We do however, share the information to third parties and regulatory bodies to deliver the services requested by you. However, we may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service or if you give us your consent to do so.
- The user is aware that the Website/Company may share the User’s personal information with other corporate entities and affiliates to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of the Website’s services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services, where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity.
- The User is aware that the Website/Company may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or if the Website/Company in good faith believes that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes. The Website/Company may also disclose the User’s personal information to law enforcement offices, third party rights owners, or other third parties if it believes that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce the Terms or Policy; respond to claims that an advertisement, posting or other content violates the rights of a third party; or protect the rights, property or personal safety of its users, or the general public.
- The User is further aware that the Website/Company and its affiliates may share some or all of the User’s personal information with other business entities should the Company/Website (or its assets) plan to merge with, or be acquired by such business entity, or in the event of reorganization, amalgamation, or restructuring of the Company’s business. Such a business entity or new entity will continue to be bound by the Terms and Policy, as may be amended from time to time.
The company retains the sole and exclusive rights to amend or modify the Policy and the aforementioned terms without any prior permission or intimation to the user and the user expressly agrees that any such modifications and updates shall come into effect immediately. The user is required to review it frequently to avoid any conflict of interest.
However, if we make any material or substantial changes, we will place a prominent notice on our website/ application. If the change materially affects the user, we will send a notice to you by email.
Dispute Resolution and Jurisdiction
It is expressly agreed to by the Parties hereto that the formation, interpretation and performance of this Policy and any disputes arising herefrom will be resolved through a two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution (“ADR”) mechanism. It is further agreed to by the Parties that the contents of this Section shall survive even after the termination or expiry of the Policy and/or Terms.
- Mediation: In case of any dispute between the parties, the Parties will attempt to resolve the same amicably amongst themselves, to the mutual satisfaction of both Parties. In the event that the Parties are unable to reach such an amicable solution within thirty (30) days of one Party communicating the existence of a dispute to the other Party, the dispute will be resolved by arbitration, as detailed here in below.
- Arbitration: In the event that the Parties are unable to amicably resolve a dispute by mediation, said dispute will be referred to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by the Company, and the award passed by such sole arbitrator will be valid and binding on both Parties. The Parties shall bear their own costs for the proceedings, although the sole arbitrator may, in his/her sole discretion, direct either Party to bear the entire cost of the proceedings. The arbitration shall be conducted in English, and the seat of Arbitration shall be the city of Delhi under the jurisdiction of Delhi, India.
The Parties expressly agree that the Terms, Policy and any other agreements entered into between the Parties are governed by the laws, rules and regulations of India, and that the Courts at Delhi, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising between the Parties.
Chief Executive Officer,
Legexhub Technology Pvt. Ltd.
G 723, Lawyer’s Chambers,
District Court, Karkardooma
Delhi 110032, India